Dental Treatment Financing
Wells Fargo Health Advantage | Affordable Payment Plans
GET 0% INTEREST-FREE FINANCING FOR 18 MONTHS
You can choose to pay for treatment today and spread the cost over time.*
With the Wells Fargo Health Advantage plan, you can get your dental treatment today and then make affordable monthly payments.
It Offers You Flexibility and Choices:
- Revolving line of credit to use over again at participating dentist, veterinary vision, and audiology offices that accept the Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card
- Special financing options allowing you to pay over time
- Regular APR of 12.99%
- Easy in-office or online application
- Same-day access to your line of credit
- Easy-to-understand monthly statements
- Online account management and bill payment options
- 6, 12 or 18 month Financing + Dr. Marcus pays interest
GET 0% INTEREST-FREE FINANCING FOR UP TO 18 MONTHS OR UP TO 5 YEARS WITH A LOW INTEREST RATE
The Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card program can be used on general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, implants and dentures, oral surgery, periodontics, orthodontic treatments and more!
3 Simple Steps to use the Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credit Card Program:
Step One – Ask your healthcare provider what financing options are available.
Step Two – Apply in the office or online at wellsfargohealthadvantage.com/apply.
Step Three – Use your line of credit if approved.
Itâs That Easy!
Implants Abut and Crown as low as $259/month with no interest.
The Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 12.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.0O. Wells Fargo Financial National Bank will apply the Minimum Payment Due portion of customer payments at its discretion. This may result in payments being applied to balances subject to promotional terms before other balances. @ 2016 Wells Fargo Financial National Bank All rights reserved.
We do not accept DSHS, Molina, Provider One or Apple Health insurance. We accept CareCredit as a form of payment.
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Endodontics Dentistry