Implant Supported Dentures
Get Teeth in a Day in Mountlake Terrace
A healthy smile is key to your quality of life. If you are missing all of your teeth, finding a solution that allows you to perform simple daily tasks like eating and speaking naturally can be difficult. At Emerald City Smiles in Mountlake Terrace, WA, we offer teeth in a day: all-on-four / all-on-six implant-supported teeth are a long-term option for replacing your teeth and some of the roots. All-on-four / all-on-six implant-supported teeth will give you your smile back along with the confidence that their stability ensures.
What Are Implant-Supported Teeth?
Dental implants are small, screw-shaped titanium posts that that are placed in the jawbone where they act like the missing tooth roots. There they fuse to the bone and become strong and stable. Fixed bridges are then attached to the portion of the implant that protrudes from the jawline, giving patients back their smile. This can happen all in one day.
The Dental Implant Process
To learn more about dental implant procedures, click on the link below from your Mac or iOS device to download the MIS Dental Implant Patient Education iBook.
The All-On-Four / All-on-Six Implant Procedure
The all-on-four implant procedure can take place in just one day at our Mountlake Terrace office for those in the Edmonds â Shoreline area.
The following steps are involved in receiving your implant-supported teeth:
- Initial consultation: Dr. Nejad has advanced training in the placement of implants, and he will review your medical and dental history and conduct the CT scans, x-rays, and imaging necessary to determine the course of the surgery and how the replacement teeth should be constructed.
- Surgery: Tooth extractions, bone shaping, and implant placement happen all during one surgery while the patient is comfortably sleeping and enjoying the benefits of sedation dentistry. This is carried out using the revolutionary V2R guided surgery protocol.
- Temporary dentures: Temporary acrylic teeth are made and attached to the new implants. They are worn approximately 6 months, until healing is complete.
- Permanent teeth: Once healing is complete Dr. Nejad removes the temporary teeth and replaces them with the permanent ones, which function just like natural teeth.
The Prettau Bridge
Dr. Nejad offers the PrettauÂ® Bridge as an alternative to the standard acrylic bridge. The Prettau Bridge is made out of ceramic zirconia and attaches to implants the same way traditional acrylic bridges do. It also offers patients multiple benefits, including:
- Chip- and stain-resistant material
- Free of toxic material
Talk to Dr. Nejad to find out if the Prettau Bridge is right for you.
Are implant-supported dentures permanent?
The titanium implants are permanently placed in your jawbone. The prosthetic teeth can be replaced if ever necessary.
How much do implant-supported teeth cost?
Dr. Nejad is proud to offer all-inclusive pricing. Most patients qualify for this one-fee approach. And, thanks to the V2R guided surgical protocol, we can offer implant-supported teeth more economically than the large corporate implant clinics. If you would like an accurate estimate of the cost for your unique situation, set up a consultation with Dr. Nejad to find out more.
Are implant-supported teeth safe?
Yes, implant dentures are very safe and offer increased stability and comfort to patients.
It’s important that the implants stay immobile until they fuse to your jaw. For the first 6 to 8 weeks after surgery you should stick to a soft diet and avoid hard or crunchy foods. Once healing is complete, you will receive your permanent implant-supported teeth and will be able to eat foods that you couldn’t before, and you’ll feel confident while speaking and socializing.
For even more information on how dental implants can improve your life, please visit the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
If you want to get full functional teeth in just one day, give Dr. Nejad and his team in Mountlake Terrace a call today! We work with everyone in the Seattle area, from Edmonds to Shoreline.
We do not accept DSHS, Molina, Provider One or Apple Health insurance. We accept CareCredit as a form of payment.
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Sedation Dentistry